Heating & Cooling
- Interior:Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Tile
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV
- Exterior materials:Stucco, Wood
- Square Feet:6935
Type & Style
- Property type:Investment
- Architectural style:55 - 5-9 Units
- Year built:1963
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Thurgood Marshall El
- Middle School:Wash Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Subdivision:Central Area
- Original List Price:$4, 350, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3%
- Annual taxes:$26, 896
- Days on Market (Cumulative):680
- MLS #:1681906
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Raymond Butler (#NWM59814)00
Listing Office: Butler Real Estate Group (#NWM2916)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!