Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2888
- Garage spaces:4
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1901
- Foundation:Post & Pillar
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility features:Septic System, Electricity Available, Well Drilled
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Monroe
- Elementary School:Frank Wagner Elem
- Middle School:Park Place Middle Sc
- High School:Monroe High
- Original List Price:$1, 650, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.75%
- Annual taxes:$3, 382
- Days on Market (Cumulative):357
- MLS #:1829712
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: James Hemphill (#NWM110815)
Listing Office: eXp Realty (#NWM4484)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!